According to Harvard Business Review -- 87% of change initiatives fail. Why? Because many organizations don't take into consideration the COMPLETE picture. The Meyvn Group leads companies through an organizational development (OD) process that allows them to ask the right questions, identify what they really need to accomplish and develop an execution plan that will build a unifed collation to support the change.
- Establishing a Sense of Urgency
- What are the brutal facts?
- How will you communicate the need to change?
- Developing a Vision and a Strategy
- Where do you want to go?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Creating Your Guiding Coalition
- Who will you need on your team?
- How will you recruit them?
- How will you create a cohesive team?
- Communicating the Change Vision
- What is your internal marking plan?
- What does your communications plan look like?
- What communication vehicles will you use?
- Empowering Broad-Based Action
- What barriers/obstacles do you anticipate?
- How will your current systems/structures support/undermine your efforts?
- What systems/structures/policies need to be changed?
- What are your plans for engaging staff?
- Generating Short-Term Wins
- What milestones can you plan for?
- How will you recognize and reward the people who achieved those milestones?
- Consolidating Gains & Producing More Change
- How can you leverage short-term wins?
- Anchoring New Approaches in the Culture
- What behaviors support the change?
- How will you hold people accountable?
- What are your plans for leadership development and succession?