- This event has passed.
Iowa Medical Society’s: The Provider Burnout and Professional Resiliency Conference
February 8| Free
The Provider Burnout and Professional Resiliency Conference is Thursday, February 8 at the Marriott West Des Moines. Don’t miss this multi-disciplinary conference that is FREE for all attendees.
The Provider Burnout and Professional Resiliency Conference is pleased to welcome a number of national and local experts on burnout in health care. These sessions include:
- Reducing Physician Burnout through Lean Transformation, Paul DeChant, MD
- Preventing Physician Burnout – Returning the Joy to Patient Care, Paul DeChant, MD
- Identification, A Deeper Dive, Tammy Rogers from The Meyvn Group
- Improving Resilience, do you need anything else? Vida Kollu, MD
- Making Sense of Generational Commonalities and Differences, Michael Wood
- Stress and Resilience on the Front Lines, Ryan Bayley, MD, CPC
- Mindfulness: Using Your Hidden Superpower, Cheryl True, MD
We look forward to welcoming attendees on February 8!